QuickBooks accounting software specially designed for Small Enterprises. It supports their business to grow it faster and make changes as per the time. While working with accounting software and you were trying to start company file, you encounter QuickBooks Error: -6073, -99001 but you can call QuickBooks Support Phone Number to fix it or else follow the article:
Other users of software might have been applying the company file that’s why QuickBooks is not opening a company file. You must tell other users to attach to the multi-user form.
What causes this problem?
- When QuickBooks file is opened on single user mode on the computer hosting the files.
- QuickBooks files are on a network folder with a permission to read only.
- When one set of credentials are used to access the files on Linux server.
- The personal computer and software server is on different versions of QB.
- Several PCs have switched hosting on.
- QB users have restricted permissions.
- Network data file has corrupted.
- The company file has damanged.
How to resolve the problem?
Please follow instructions in a sequence for better results and If nothing works, communicate QuickBooks Support Phone Number as soon as possible to resolve your issues and errors.
- Install QuickBooks file doctor and run it in your computer.
- Within QuickBooks open file and close the company.
- Then select next.
- Select the option to open file in multiuser mode.
- Then go to your account and you will be able to access the files.
Solution 2: Follow this solution if your company file is located as read only.
- Go to Company file in computer hosting
- Start window explorer and look for the place where your company file is stored.
- Change the permission of user by clicking it.
- Check the box to apply.
- Click on Apply.
If you think nothing works or it didn’t resolve your error, you can communicate with QuickBooks Technical Support Phone Number and give a chance to experts to fix QuickBooks error 6073, 99001.